SEASON 2019/2020 HIGHLIGHTS
In 2019/2020 I hope to see many of you at concerts in 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐊, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚 and the 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬!
Just a few highlights from the coming season:
- At the end of this month I appear with Irena Kavcic and Anneleen Lenaerts at Cremona Musica.
- In November, a trio tour with Umberto Clerici and Claudio Martínez Mehner: concerts and masterclasses in 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨, 𝐏𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐚, 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐨, 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐨 and 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐯𝐚.
- In January 2020 I will be back in 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤 with The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center.
- In April 2020, a tour of French repertoire with Quatuor Zaïde, Anneleen Lenaerts and Irena Kavcic with performances in 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐏𝐢𝐬𝐚, 𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚 and 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.
- Thoughout the season, numerous concerts with The Danish Clarinet Trio including a Kirker Holidays Cruise which will touch harbors in the 𝐔𝐊 and 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐲, as well as our debut in 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 and 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. We will also be premiering and touring 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐫 by Peter Schmidt Bruun which we co-commissioned with the wonderful chamber choir Ars Nova Copenhagen.
- I will return as solo clarinetist with the Haydn Philharmonie in Austria, with the Orchestra da Camera di Mantova, and with the Orchestra Leonore. Progetto Floema in Pistoia.
- Back in 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 with my beloved Ensemble MidtVest, a Beethoven celebration tour, as well as continuing to lead the chamber music training at Dædalus - l'artista da giovane, our innovative performance studies program at Kantoratelier in Florence.
- Also during 2020, a number of new 𝐂𝐃 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬, including an all-Beethoven CD (with David Finckel and Wu Han, Gilbert Kalish and others), a CD of works by Jolivet and another of works by Gade (both with Ensemble MidtVest), and a CD of sonatas by Brahms and Saint-Saens and miniatures by Debussy, Busoni and Reger with Alexander Lonquich.
Come say hello after a concert!